You treat 3D people. You use 3D supplies. Shouldn't you treatment plan in 3D?
Our industry is rapidly changing. Most dental professionals are realizing the benefits of 3D dental technology. We understand that CBCT scanners are not cheap and new technology can be disruptive. Now you can offer your patients CBCT scans and guided dental implants without spending a dollar on training your staff how to operate machines and software. Focusing on your patients and business should be your priority, let us handle your 3D imaging needs... It’s what we do.
Referring to other dentists?
- Many dentists won't refer/contribute to a competing business.
- Patients may question why your office doesn't have the same technology.
- Your patients will never be a priority with the office that you send them to.
Referring to non-dental facility?
- Will they treat your patients with the values that your brand represents?
- Scans are not formatted for dental use and often not compatible with software.
- Higher costs, claustrophobic 'tunnel' CT scanners and much higher radiation exposure will leave your patient's with a poor experience.
Should you invest in a CBCT Scanner?
- Financial break-even excess of 20 scans a month.
- Loss of operatory space.
- Specialized staff training.
- Doctor's time required for scans.
- Increased liability risk.
- Do you have the required HIPPA Back-up and storage capabilities?